Tina’s Permanent Makeup & Eyelash
11901 Barker Cypress Rd, Suite 3 Cypress, TX 77433
General Post-Procedure Instructions
- Apply cold pack for 10 min. every couple of hours the first day.
- Keep moist with healing ointment at all times until all scabbing has fallen off.
- Use a Q-Tip to apply healing ointment.
- No Scrubbing. Do not rub, wipe, or scratch area. Use patting motions only until healed.
- Avoid soaps, facial cleansers and water on pigmented area for 1 week. Wash around area.
- Do not peel or pick at crust this could cause pigment loss.
- Do not expose area to full pressure of shower until all scabbing has fallen off.
- Avoid all makeup, moisturizers and face creams in pigmented area.
- Do not expose to sun or tanning bed while healing.
- Use sun block after you are healed.
- Do not swim in fresh, salt, or chlorinated water for 2 weeks.
- Avoid saunas and Jacuzzis for 2 weeks.
- Avoid saunas and Jacuzzis for 2 weeks.
- Do not use terry cloth towels on pigmented area while healing.
- Avoid environments that would cause dirt or germs to contact area while healing.
- Notify Physician and then Practitioner at first sign of allergic reaction or infection.
- Avoid anti-aging products and services containing acids, lighteners, and exfoliates they will cause premature fading of pigment.
- If you are planning on having laser hair removal or diminishing of peri-oral lines, you must tell the laser specialist that you have permanent lip color, so this area can be avoided by the laser.
- Both ablative and non-ablative lasers may or will cause pigment to turn black.
- If you are having an MRI, please let them know that you have an iron-oxide cosmetic tattoo.
- Are you planning a chemical peel, please let them know that you have an iron-oxide cosmetic tattoo.
- You must wait 1 year after any tattooing procedure before donating blood.
- Permanent makeup will appear extremely intense and think immediately after procedure. The color may not even look right. Excess pigment sheds off over the next 2-3 days. Colors will continue to soften over the next 2-3 weeks. It will look very natural in 2-3 months.
Eyebrow Post-Procedure Instructions
- Avoid dye, wax or tweeze area for 2 weeks after procedure.
- Do not have electrolysis for 2 weeks after procedure.
- Please do not be alarmed if color comes off onto Q-Tip when applying ointment. This is normal.
- There may be some fading after first application. The final color cannot be judged until at least 2 weeks after the touch-up application is complete. This is the reason a follow-up visit is required.
- Avoid food high in Sodium for a few days, as this can increase puffiness.
- If you have any prolonged swelling (more than 7 days) or unusual discharge you must seek physician’s care.
Eyeliner Post-Procedure Instructions
- Have sunglasses available. Your eyes might be light sensitive immediately after the procedure.
- Do not dye, perm or use an eyelash curler for 2 weeks.
- No mascara until all scabbing has falling off.
- Eyes maybe swollen for a couple of days like you have been crying. Do not be concerned if your lid has a slight pink or redness immediately following the procedure.
Lip Post-Procedure Instructions
- Apply Abreva Docosanol 10% cream on lips for 5 days.
- Can bath, wash face as usual, but should user tissue to gently wipe water off lips afterward.
- Should apply ice (in a zip lock bag) to apply on lips 2,3 times daily for a few days.
- Do not wax or tweezer for 2 weeks after having procedure.
- Avoid electrolysis for 2 weeks after having procedure.
- Lips will peel for about a week. Allow it to flake off on its own. Pulling off skin will cause loss of pigment.
- Drink though a straw while healing.
- During the healing process it may look like there is not much color on your lips. Color starts to become more apparent after 2 weeks. Final result will take up to 6 weeks.
- It is normal to have some discomfort day of the procedure and a few days after.
- If you have a fever blister outbreak after having your procedure you must seek physician’s care.